Foxhunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice in Wonderland

Go down

Alice in Wonderland Empty Alice in Wonderland

Post  Poker Face Tue May 04, 2010 5:34 am

Rabbits were a pest in Liberty City. Not only did they dig holes, but they dug big, deep holes.
Holes big and deep enough for small girls to get stuck in them, apparently.

Tyler was taking his dear young sister to the Beach, and she was dancing around the Rabbit Holes that dotted the last line of grass before the sand took over.
"Wow, look, they're so deep!" Faith keeled down beside one, looking down into it.

"Be careful, Faithy." He said, mind wandering to the warmth of day and the clouds of Summer.
"I wonder if there's a rabbit down there."
"Probably is."
"With a Watch!"
"Huh?"
"Just like Alice in Wonderland! And the Mad Hatter, and, and, and dear Cheshire!"

Tyler chuckled. He didn't regret reading his little Sister that old story, but it would eventually get on his nerves if she fantasized about it with every Rabbit Hole they passed.

"Look, Tyler, I'm Alice! I'm Alice in Wonderland!"
The boy laughed, turning to Faith.

Much to his dismay, he turned just in time to see his little Sister toppling down into the hole with a scream.

---

It took many hours for Tyler to calm Faith down.
"I don't wanna be Alice in Wonderland anymore! I wanna get out!"

Confused and concerned locals (mostly mothers) were beginning to gather.
"Don't worry, Faith," Tyler called down to the girl, "We'll get you out..."

With a sigh, he scratched his head.
"Somehow..."

----

Well, the littlest 'Alice in Wonderland' was everywhere.
Once Tyler had called the Police, the media swarmed to the Rabbit-Hole, crowding to Tyler and dropping Microphones down to the girl to interview them both. It was a Media Circus, a dream for the press.

Their Father was none too happy.
The Police didn't care much, and those who did were puzzled. A Doctor was drafted in, and, after asking Faith many questions, they managed to find that she had landed on her arm, which they guessed would be broken, and that the girl was stuck quite badly.

Tyler hoisted meals down to her whenever the girl felt hungry, and decided to camp by the hole for the night. Every night. Just to keep her company.

---

It ended, finally.
It took a week to figure out the best way to get the unfortunate girl out, simply because nobody had long enough arms to reach in and get her, and it was too painful for her to climb out.
And it took just as long to shoo the press away from the disastrous scene.
Eventually, it took a Helicopter to hoist her out. Tear-stained cheeks and dirt all over her dainty white dress, she was quite distressed.

Faith prefers not to dwell on the event, but for weeks and weeks afterwards, she became known by the city as 'Alice in Wonderland'.
Poker Face
Poker Face
Awesome

http://foxhunt-freeplay.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum